Parking & Transportation Services (PTS) is a self-supporting unit of the University of Minnesota within Auxiliary Services. The department is responsible for the administration, operation and maintenance of reliable and efficient transportation services on the Twin Cities campus including transit, parking, fleet, streets, walkways and way-finding.
Join the PTS team!
PTS employs approximately 70 full-time staff and more than 100 students.
Search for openings using the University's employment portal - type "Parking & Transportation Services" in the keyword search.
All applicants must be registered undergraduate students at the University of Minnesota. During fall and spring semesters, students must maintain a minimum of six credits per semester to remain eligible for employment.
- Flexible scheduling - shifts vary from early morning to late evening. Students can work as few as 10 hours or as many as 28 hours per week.
- Discounted student parking contract
- Online scheduling for some positions
Applications are processed through the University Human Resources employment site.
- Click on the "online postings" link under the "search current openings" headline.
- Click "Search Postings"
- Search by requisition number or position titles, e.g., "student parking attendant" or "office assistant".