- Fairview employees are not able to purchase University parking contracts or be on the U parking wait lists
- Fairview employees with questions about their parking options should contact Fairview: Parking@Fairview.org, (612) 273-7275
Note for students! Fairview Medical Student Rotation Contract - a parking contract for eligible medical students on rotation with a valid Student Fairview Medical ID badge.
UMP (University of Minnesota Physicians)
- PTS bills UMP directly, not the contract holders. However, UMP contract holders are responsible for managing their contracts including cancellation.
- Questions about billing and rates should be directed to UMP.
- UMP employees who are not eligible for payroll-deducted parking benefits may purchase a quarterly-billed parking contract directly from PTS. In order to purchase a contract, the initial quarter must be paid in-person at PTS. Subsequent bills will be mailed to the contract holder with online payment available. 2022 Quarterly parking rates: Lot $231, Ramp $327, and Garage $429.
Without a UMN internet ID, UMP employees do not have access to some university forms. Please see the alternative form below.