Our partnership with Lyft enables schools and departments to work with Lyft to set up custom transportation programs that support the needs of your group.
Examples of how departments can utilize Lyft for official business:
- Business travel direct billing and easy expensing
- Campus visitor transportation
- Patient or healthcare transportation to support research
- Micromobility options for moving around campus
University Departments - For additional information or to enroll your department in a Lyft program, please submit a program inquiry or contact Lonetta Hanson.
Lyft Riders - Create a Lyft Business Profile to take advantage of automated account expensing. Download the Lyft app to get started! Already have the Lyft app? Follow the instructions at this link to set up your Lyft Business Profile.
- Lyft Pass: An automated way to move your people.
- Fully or partially cover the cost of rides for eligible riders with a custom Lyft Pass program
- Add date, time, location, and ride type restrictions
- Share Pass with riders via text, email, or Lyft promo code
- Potential use cases: Shuttle augmentation, campus visitor transportation, multimodal integration with Lyft bikes and scooters
- Auto Pay: Allows faculty and staff to directly bill rides to a corporate account.
- Hassle-free expensing (integrates with ChromeRiver)
- A simple way for faculty and staff to separate business related rides from personal rides
- Potential use cases: Faculty and staff business travel;
- Concierge: Web-based portal for booking trips on a rider’s behalf.
- Enables you to request rides for people who don't have the Lyft app
- A user-friendly booking interface compatible with any internet-enabled device.
Potential use cases: rides to/from campus health center, research program participant travel, staff excursion/travel, dispatch rides for on-campus visitors