The University of Minnesota Police Department patrols all campus parking facilities and issues tickets for parking violations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Questions about your citation/ticket?
Twin Cities metro area: (651) 281-3219 or (800) 657-3611.
Call between 8 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. Press five (5) at the prompt for a call center representative. Please have a pen and paper available when you call.
If you think it's an error?
If you believe you have received a parking citation in error for one of the situations below, you can request a review of the matter through the Department of Public Safety's Citation Review Form.
- Contract Parking, hold a valid contract
- Issued a No-Tag via Parking & Transportation Services
- Meter Malfunction
- Reciprocal parking privileges
All other matters should be referred to the District Court: mncourts.gov.
How to pay and additional information
Learn how to pay for or contest a citation you received.
To report defective meters and avoid a possible citation, first note the meter type, then contact the appropriate party ASAP.
- University of Minnesota – 612-626-7275
- City of Minneapolis (including Park Board meters along East River Road) – call 311 or report parking meter issues online.