Bike Parking Contract Terms & Conditions
- Only one bike per contract is permitted to park at any one time. Violation may result in tagging, impounding, and/or revocation of parking contract.
- The University of Minnesota assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft or damage to your bicycle or other property while in the bicycle locker/sheltered parking facility.
- The University of Minnesota reserves the right to relocate bicycle lockers & their contents and bicycles or other property in sheltered parking to other locations when necessary.
- The bike contract year runs from October 1 - September 30.
- Invoices for the next annual billing cycle will be sent on August 15 each year to be paid by October 1. There are no refunds for early cancellations.
FOR BIKE LOCKER CONTRACTS:
- To terminate your locker contract, visit the PTS office and turn in your bike locker key, OR mail it to PTS Biking Suite 300, 511 Washington Ave SE, Minneapolis MN 55455.
- To receive your key deposit back, you must return a key that is in working order.
- DO NOT mail the key in a regular envelope, use a PADDED MAILING ENVELOPE.
- If the key is damaged in any way, the key deposit will not be returned.
FOR SHELTERED BIKE PARKING CONTRACTS:
- Secured access to the sheltered parking will be removed in October if payment is not received.
- Sheltered parking cancellations can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR visit the PTS office in person.