Student Parking Lottery Dates
|Drawing:||November 15, 2021|
|Response Deadline:||11:59 pm on November 21, 2021|
|Drawing:||November 22, 2021|
|Response Deadline:||11:59 pm on November 28, 2021|
The lottery is unavailable each night from 1-5 am for server maintenance.
Student Parking Lottery Terms & Conditions
Lottery Terms and Conditions
- IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND BY THE RESPONSE DEADLINE, YOU WILL FORFEIT A PARKING CONTRACT FOR THAT ROUND. Your name will go back into the lottery and you will remain eligible for any future rounds in a particular semester lottery.
- If you ACCEPT a parking contract award, the fee will automatically be charged to your University Student Account. Upon accepting a contract, you will receive a purchase confirmation e-mail. SAVE the e-mail as it is your only proof of purchase. If you do not receive a purchase confirmation e-mail, return to the website to verify your purchase or call our office at 612-626-7275.
- Choose your facility locations CAREFULLY. If you are awarded a parking contract and you DECLINE, your name will be removed from all facilities for that particular semester. There is not a facility waiting list for student contracts.
- If you have been guaranteed housing and you are directed to the commuter student page, go ahead and register. Once the housing database is updated, your status will automatically be changed to your assigned residence hall.
- Commuter student parking permits will be mailed to the address on the lottery application prior to the start of the semester. Residence hall students pick up parking permits at their residence hall during move-in.
Contract Length (for fall semester 2021)
|Commuter Students:||January 18 - May 11, 2022|
|Yudof, Wilkins and Keeler apartments:||January 1 - May 30, 2022|
|All Other Residents:||January 18 - May 11, 2022|
Student Parking Contract Terms & Conditions
Student Parking Contract Terms and Conditions
- Only one vehicle per contract is permitted to park at any one time. Violation may result in tagging, towing, and revocation of parking contract.
- Contract holders in Lot 108 on the St. Paul campus cannot park between 11 pm and 6 am, Mon-Fri or anytime on weekends. Special reciprocity provisions have been developed for contract holders in this facility.
- SNOW PLOW ALERT: Students are required to move their cars to accommodate scheduled snowplowing. Unmoved vehicles will be tagged and towed at the owner’s expense. Students will be notified of snowplow dates and times through e-mail and posted signs in parking facilities.
- The University of Minnesota reserves the right to move or reassign cars to other locations when necessary.
- On home football game days, commuter students on the East Bank campus in Ski-U-Mah and Minnesota Lot will need to relocate to East River Road Garage. Use your U Card to enter.
- Graduate students may renew their contract for spring and summer semester on-line.
- The University of Minnesota assumes no responsibility for loss by fire, theft, or damage to vehicles while in the parking facility.