UMN Celebrates Bike to Work Day
Wednesday, May 10, 2023 - 14:50
May is National Bike to Work Month. Join PTS at the U of M Bike Center (at Oak Street) on Friday, May 19 to celebrate Bike to Work Day and have a fun and healthy way to start your day. Do a quick pit stop for free safety checks, tune up, giveaways, food, and beverages while supplies last.
Join any of the six “Pit Stop” locations for Bike To Work Day, Friday May 19 from 8-10 a.m.!
- North Cedar Trail in St Louis Park – By City of St Louis Park
- North side of Loring Park – By Minneapolis College BIKE Program
- Peavey Plaza, Nicollet Mall & S, 11th St – By ABC Ramps Mobility Hub
- N Mpls, N Dowling Ave & N Humbolt/Folwell Park – By Camden Bicycles
- NE Mpls, East end Stone Arch Bridge, 6th Ave NE – By Behind Bars Bike Shop
- U of M Bike Center (Hub Bike Coop), 401 SE Oak St – By U of M Bike Center
Keep the good times rolling with more Bike Month rides and events hosted by our partners in the Twin Cities:
- May 15: Kick off Bike to Work Week with BikeMN
- May 18: Summer Bike Rides Kickoff's Capitol City Bikeway
- May 19: Celebrate Bike to Work Day with Move Minneapolis
- May 19: Join the Saint Paul Bicycle Coalition's Bike to Wherever Day Celebration and Group Ride